The East Midlands' Most Romantic Wedding Photography
Sarah Illingworth has been photographing weddings for ten years, as well as prestigious commercial projects and events. It's not just a job to her but a passion and vocation - read all about Sarah and then read about The Mirror Imaging Difference. But what about you - who is a Mirror Imaging couple?
- You like the beautiful things in life: Sunshine, a flower in bloom, laughing with friends or finding the perfect pair of shoes...
- The photographs matter but so does celebrating with your friends and family. Can’t you have the best of both?
- You want a low-light, candlelit, beautifully moody vibe to your wedding photographs. Or light, bright and lovely is your thing. Either way, you don't want fake effects or sludgy colours.
- You’re marrying the love of your life, whatever their gender.
- You enjoy your simple luxuries.
- Good food and wine make you happy. Or even just the wine! (I always love to meet fellow foodies).
- However relaxed your everyday style, you want to feel elegant on your wedding day.
- You're probably a nature lover with a soft spot for our furry friends (and the dog lovers would like to include them in the photographs!).
- You don’t want gimmicky poses or forced smiles.
- You’ve searched the internet for hours and haven’t seen any wedding photographs you love, until now.
- Memories mean everything to you.
"Did I feel Mirror Imaging Photography went above and beyond on our wedding day? I don't think I will be able to do justice to this question. The answer is without a doubt yes!... They are the most beautiful collection of wedding photographs I have ever seen. Our wedding making it into an edition of Perfect Wedding Magazine says it all!" Read more from Clare & Stefan
"We absolutely loved having you both as our wedding photographers. Thank you for making us feel so relaxed and comfortable with you and for making us laugh so much." Read more from Vanessa & Adam
"Thank you again for photographing our wedding! We have really enjoyed this experience with you both and we are so happy to have had you be a part of it! The pictures you took look amazing." Read more from Alan & James
FEATURED LOVE STORIES: OUR REAL WEDDINGS
All-female Nottingham wedding photographers providing high quality, editorial wedding photography, as recommended in national bridal and wedding magazines. Contemporary wedding photographer covering Nottinghamshire area, Newark, Derby and East Midlands.