Read The Mirror Imaging Difference to see why we go above and beyond for each of our couples - adding value at each step and making it enjoyable too!
What's included in all our wedding photography packages:
- A pre-wedding/engagement photoshoot, held in Nottinghamshire, such as Jessica and Andy’s
- Mirror Imaging luxury boxed USB memory stick with all the final hand-edited, unwatermarked, full-resolution images from the wedding day
- Personal licence for you to use, print, duplicate and share all your wedding images with family and friends
- Photography/bridal assistant throughout
- Pre-wedding consultation and planning of your wedding day timings
- A fulsome written itinerary provided of your whole wedding day
- Pre-wedding visit to all your wedding venues to scout out the best locations
- Travel to and from your venues (for most East Midlands locations - for further afield and London an extra charge may apply.)
Then choose from the following...
Albums & Prints
A photograph's highest purpose is to become a cherished printed image! Whether you choose stunning mounted and framed wall art or a handcrafted, bespoke wedding album.
Mirror Imaging uses a professional laboratory for our prints, which are printed on lustre-finish photographic paper. From there, our expert framers dry mount the image (a process that keeps it flat after years of display), before mounting it with ultra thick mount. This makes a wonderful gift in itself, but you can also then choose from a generous selection of wooden or metal frames to create outstanding wall art. From £35, our prices are surprisingly good value.
Your wedding album will be handmade in New Zealand by Queensberry. Considered the be the finest wedding albums available, the print quality, page thickness, choice of cover fabrics and overall finish sets these albums apart. From £600.
If you're excited to find out more about Mirror Imaging capturing your big day, get in touch to check your date availability or arrange a no-obligation chat about your wedding photography.